Job Title: Bridging Case Manager
Salary: £25k – £32k
A local property finance company based in Warrington is looking to expand their team with an employed Bridging Case Manager. You’ll be based in their bridging team, and you’ll have the opportunity to train into becoming an underwriter with them.
Experience needed for the role as a Bridging Case Manager:
- Minimum 1 years’ mortgage processing experience.
- Experience with bridging loans is key, but knowledge of residential/commercial/development finance also useful
- Hands-on knowledge of loan processing systems.
Duties as a Bridging Case Manager include:
- Manage the processing of bridging loans, liaising with the brokers and clients throughout
- Underwrite loan applications in line within credit policy
- Ensuring all details are correct and in line with regulations, escalating any fraudulent activity
- Participating in improving systems and processes
- Keeping up to date with any regulation changes
Benefits you will receive as a Bridging Case Manager:
- Basic salary of 25-32k based on experience
- Great opportunities for progression into an underwriter position
- Mon-Fri 9-5:30pm (no evenings or weekends!)
If you are a mortgage case manager and are interested in the position, please apply.
Not quite the right fit for you? See the rest of our jobs below – or, if we haven’t got anything suitable for you at the moment, simply submit your CV via the form at the top of the page, and we’ll be in touch.
Prefer using Reed for applications? Follow the link below to view all of our job opportunities:
We’re excited to discuss your next career move!