Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to 50K, + bonuses
Our client is a private and commercial mortgage brokerage, they are looking for a business development manager who currently works with non-regulated commercial investment portfolios and development finance. It is essential that you already have contacts with developers and property investors.
This is a business development role which requires you to build and maintain relationships with developers and property investors.
Responsibilities of a Business Development Manager;
- Expanding the company’s network of developers and investors within the commercial market.
- Managing the company’s key accounts and maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients.
Experience Required to Become a Business Development Manager here;
- Experience as a developing new business within the commercial market is essential
- Prior experience as a commercial mortgage advisor would be advantageous
- Confidence in networking and maintaining relationships with other businesses.
Benefits of a Business Development Manager;
- Basic salary up to 50K + bonuses
- Remote/field based position with an office access in Weybridge and Oxford
If this role sounds like a good fit, please apply!
Not quite the right fit for you? See the rest of our jobs below – or, if we haven’t got anything suitable for you at the moment, simply submit your CV via the form at the top of the page, and we’ll be in touch.
Prefer using Reed for applications? Follow the link below to view all of our job opportunities:
We’re excited to discuss your next career move!