Job Title: Telephone Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to 30K
Location: Leicester with some flexibility after probation
Our client is a financial services company who have the community at the heart of what they do, treating everyone as individuals. This is a telephone based position where you will focus your time on developing and nurturing existing and new relationships with intermediaries.
Responsibilities of a Telephone Business Development Manager;
- Expanding the company’s network of mortgage introducers by canvassing local businesses and building solid relationships with them.
- Managing the company’s key accounts and maintaining excellent relationships with existing introducers.
Experience Required to Become a Telephone Business Development Manager here;
- Experience within a Financial Services role would be advantageous.
- Results orientated & highly personal
- Have strong knowledge of current mortgage regulation and consumer duty.
Benefits of a Telephone Business Development Manager;
- Basic salary up to 30K
- 22 days holiday minimum + bank holiday
- Full funding for CeMAP qualification
- Flexible working after passed 6 month probation
If you are a Business Development Executive seeking a new role, go ahead and apply!
Not quite the right fit for you? See the rest of our jobs below – or, if we haven’t got anything suitable for you at the moment, simply submit your CV via the form at the top of the page, and we’ll be in touch.
Prefer using Reed for applications? Follow the link below to view all of our job opportunities:
We’re excited to discuss your next career move!