Title: Mortgage Advisor
Our client, a fast-growing mortgage brokerage specialising in New Build properties, is looking to take on a Mortgage Advisor, working fully remotely. This is an employed role, where they can provide you with plenty of high-quality, pre-qualified leads to keep you busy!
Mortgage Advisor Responsibilities;
- Advise customers on the best mortgage for them
- Ensure customers are fully informed throughout the process.
- Work alongside an impression admin department to ensure the mortgage application is smooth for the customer.
- Help the team continue to innovate outstanding mortgage advice technology by trialling new ideas and processes.
Experience needed to become a Mortgage Advisor;
- Minimum 1 years Mortgage Advisor experience, CeMAP and CAS required.
- Ideally you will have New Build experience
- You must be based in the North of England (occasional site visits required)
Benefits of a being a Mortgage Advisor;
- Basic salary between £28,000 -£30,000
- Tiered commission structure up to 35% (no threshold)
- Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm (some weekend working with weekdays off in lieu)
- Full admin support
If you are a Mortgage Advisor and interested in the above, please apply.