Title: Mortgage Advisor
This company is a mortgage brokerage based in Newark. They deal with a range of mortgages from resi, BTL, to HNW, self-build, and commercial mortgages. They are looking for someone to come on as a Buy to Let specialist so it’s imperative that you have a lot of buy to let experience. This is a new department they are building, so there is progression into a head of department position.
Mortgage Advisor Responsibilities;
- Advise customers on the best mortgage for them
- Ensure customers are fully informed throughout the process.
- Work alongside an impression admin department to ensure the mortgage application is smooth for the customer.
- Help the team continue to innovate outstanding mortgage advice technology by trialling new ideas and processes.
Experience needed to become a Mortgage Advisor;
- Minimum 2 years Mortgage Advisor experience, CeMAP and CAS required.
- Whole of Market experience is advantageous.
- Must have a substantial amount of buy to let experience
Benefits of a being a Mortgage Advisor;
- Basic salary up to 35K + 15% commission on all banked income, no threshold.
- Progression to head of department
- Full admin support
- All leads provided
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Hybrid role with a couple of days a week in the office
If you are a Mortgage Advisor and interested in the above, go ahead and apply!
Not quite the right fit for you? See the rest of our jobs below – or, if we haven’t got anything suitable for you at the moment, simply submit your CV via the form at the top of the page, and we’ll be in touch.
Prefer using Reed for applications? Follow the link below to view all of our job opportunities:
We’re excited to discuss your next career move!