The Role: Mortgage Advisor
The role is for a Mortgage Advisor; ideally you will have some of your own clients, although leads are provided and the Director is amazing at helping you develop new business. This company is a well established Mortgage Brokerage based in London. They offer a great hybrid position between self-employed and employed, with a small basic and high commission.
Responsibilities as a Mortgage Advisor;
- Providing impartial advice to all customers on mortgage and protection products
- Ensure customers are fully informed throughout the process.
- Help the team continue to innovate outstanding mortgage advice technology by trialling new ideas and processes.
Experience required as a Mortgage Advisor;
- CeMAP qualified
- 18 months minimum experience as a mortgage advisor in a whole of market background
Benefits as a Mortgage Advisor;
- 15K basic paid (more of a yearly guarantee)
- 40% commission, increasing to 50%
- Hybrid position, 2 days in the office per week.
- Admin and compliance support
- Directly authorised company
We get a lot of applicants for our Advisor roles so cannot respond to everybody – as long as you hold experience then you will receive a call from us.
Not quite the right fit for you? See the rest of our jobs below – or, if we haven’t got anything suitable for you at the moment, simply submit your CV via the form at the top of the page, and we’ll be in touch.
Prefer using Reed for applications? Follow the link below to view all of our job opportunities:
We’re excited to discuss your next career move!