Title: Mortgage Advisor
Salary: £22-29k basic (BOE) + 15% commission
Our client is a modern and dynamic mortgage broker based in Essex, and they’re looking for an experienced Mortgage Advisor to join their growing team. You’ll be based in the office with their team, provided with a high volume of quality leads (including partnerships with several estate agencies), and you’ll also get full admin support so you can focus on giving advice.
Mortgage Advisor Responsibilities;
- Advise customers on their whole of market mortgage options, using their unique in-house software.
- Ensure customers are fully informed throughout the process.
- Work alongside their case management team to ensure the mortgage application is smooth for the customer.
- Help the team continue to innovate outstanding mortgage advice technology by trialling new ideas and processes.
- Ensure all of your work is completed to high standards and is compliant.
Requirements to become a Mortgage Advisor;
- CeMAP qualified and CAS status
- At least 1 years’ experience in mortgage and protection advice (whole of market)
- Based in South Essex
Benefits you will receive as a Mortgage Advisor;
- Up to £29,000 basic + 15% commission
- High quality leads provided and uncapped commission
- Full admin support
If you are a Mortgage Advisor and interested in the above, please apply.
Not quite the right fit for you? See the rest of our jobs below – or, if we haven’t got anything suitable for you at the moment, simply submit your CV via the form at the top of the page, and we’ll be in touch.
Prefer using Reed for applications? Follow the link below to view all of our job opportunities:
We’re excited to discuss your next career move!