This company is a well established specialist mortgage broker based in the North West. They have recently built a self-employed mortgage advisor model offering a huge split on commission.
Responsibilities as a Mortgage Advisor;
- Providing impartial advice to all customers on mortgage and protection products
- Ensure customers are fully informed throughout the process.
- Help the team continue to innovate outstanding mortgage advice technology by trialling new ideas and processes.
Experience required as a Mortgage Advisor;
- CeMAP qualified.
- 2 years experience working in a mortgage role (ideally as an advisor, but would be open on other mortgage industry experience) is essential.
- Must have at least 50% of your own client bank to bring with you
Benefits as a Mortgage Advisor;
- Commission on own leads between 85-90%
- Some leads provided, paid between 40-50%
- Fully remote position
- Retainer paid for first 3 months
- Exit plan for retirement
- Admin support for a fee
We get a lot of applicants for our Mortgage Advisor roles so cannot respond to everybody – as long as you hold experience then you will receive a call from us.