Title: Mortgage Advisor
Location: Beaconsfield (hybrid working)
We are working with a growing independent Mortgage Brokerage based in Beaconsfield, who, due to growth, are looking to take on another mortgage advisor. You’ll be joining a thriving business on a self-employed basis, and you’ll have the opportunity to train in specialist finance (bridging/commercial/development) alongside residential mortgages and protection to boost your earnings.
The firm has partnerships with IFAs, accountancy practices and estate agents in the local area, so they’ll be able to provide you with some leads, but you will get a higher split for business that you bring across.
Mortgage Advisor Responsibilities;
- Advise customers on the best mortgage for them
- Ensure customers are fully informed throughout the process.
- Work alongside an impression admin department to ensure the mortgage application is smooth for the customer.
- Help the team continue to innovate outstanding mortgage advice technology by trialling new ideas and processes.
Experience needed to become a Mortgage Advisor;
- Minimum 1 years Mortgage Advisor experience, CeMAP and CAS required.
- Whole of market background is required
Benefits of a being a Mortgage Advisor;
- 70% split on all self-generated business, 50/50 on leads provided
- Full admin support
- Some leads provided
- Hybrid working
If you are a Mortgage Advisor and interested in the above, please apply.