Job Title – Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Salary – Starts at £20k + uncapped commission, 25k+ OTE in your first year
Progression – They will put you through your CeMAP qualifications and get you into an advisory position so your OTE in your second year is around £40k!
An opportunity to join a well-established mortgage broker in Sheffield with 50+ employees – they are looking for a Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join their friendly team, initially as a member of their frontline team. Ideally, you’ll have experience in a sales or financial services role – they are happy to train you up to become a Mortgage Advisor so you can start your career in a supportive environment.
Some Duties for the Trainee Mortgage Advisor;
- Recording and updating the lead enquiries on our database
- Conducting fact finds
- Emailing a confirmation of appointment to the client
- Liaising with the mortgage lender, client, valuer and solicitor and keeping the mortgage advisor informed
- Learning from the Mortgage Advisors and widening their knowledge and skills
- Taking daily direction and guidance from the Mortgage Advisors
Skills required for the Trainee Mortgage Advisor;
- Great verbal and written communication
- Good telephone manner
- Sales experience is preferred (especially phone based)
- A background in financial services/banking would be ideal
- Enthusiasm to learn and a drive to progress!
We get a lot of applicants on our Trainee Mortgage Advisor roles so cannot respond to everybody – as long as you hold experience then you will receive a call from us.