Title: Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Our client is a highly rated independent Estate Agency based in Gloucestershire, and they’re looking to take on another employed Trainee Mortgage Advisor based out of one of their branches.
Trainee Mortgage Advisor Responsibilities;
- Advise customers on their whole of market mortgage options, using their unique in-house software.
- Ensure customers are fully informed throughout the process.
- Work alongside an impression admin department to ensure the mortgage application is smooth for the customer.
- Help the team continue to innovate outstanding mortgage advice technology by trialling new ideas and processes.
Experience needed to become a Trainee Mortgage Advisor;
- CeMAP qualified
- At least 1 years’ experience currently in a mortgage related role
Benefits you will receive as a Trainee Mortgage Advisor;
- Basic salary 22-25K
- Plus commission
- Full admin support
- Car allowance (once qualified)
If you are a Trainee Mortgage Advisor and interested in the above, please apply.